Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read through this information carefully.
Please note that by making an appointment by booking online, over the phone or any other way with Back to Self Bodywork (hereafter “BSB”) you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
- All new clients must fill out a health history intake form and a Covid-19 liability form prior to treatment.
- Masks are required at all times for all clients.
- All clients under 18 must fill out the written consent form provided. Clients under 16 must have a guardian (18+) present during treatment.
- All bodywork services, packages and gift certificates are non-refundable, non-transferable and all sales are final. Payment is due at time of booking.
- BSB reserves the right to change clinic rules, regulations and pricing at any time providing reasonable notice.
- Bodywork appointments are inclusive of consultation with your therapist to personalize your visit. Your appointment includes time for assessment before and after your service. Please inform your practitioner of any changes to medical issues, injuries, or surgeries.
- Clients are asked to arrive 10 minutes early for the first session and 5 minutes early for each subsequent session.
- Clients are asked to wear lightweight, loose clothing such as sweatpants, cotton leggings, shorts, and t-shirts. No spandex, jeans, tight-fitting leggings, or tight undergarments.
- All packages expire four (4) months from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. New Client 3 Pack expires two (2) months from date of purchase.
- Full payment is due at time of booking.
- You may cancel your package within 24 hours of purchase with a full refund minus a $40 administrative fee.
- Packages may not be combined with other discounts, packages, promotions, or other special offers.
- In the event the package is not used in full within the validity period, client shall not be entitled to any of form of compensation.
- You may cancel/reschedule your appointment with a 24-hour notice.
- All appointments cancelled with less than 24-hour notice will be charged in full. We hold bodywork appointments 15-minutes past scheduled time, unless you inform BSB that you are on your way.
- Same day cancellations will have a late fee of $40 charged to your card on file.
- For packages: If you do not call to cancel or do not arrive for your scheduled appointment, you will forfeit a prepaid session.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
Bodywork should not be construed as the substitute for medical examination or treatment and clients should see a physician, chiropractor, or other qualified medical specialist for any mental or physical ailment they are aware of. Clients should tell their provider all their known medical conditions BEFORE THEIR BODYWORK APPOINTMENT. Clients should also keep the provider updated as to any changes in their medical profile and understand that there shall be no liability on the provider’s part should they forget to do so.
- I am at least 18 years old, and I am booking an appointment for myself or someone else who is at least 18 years old. As an adult, I understand my responsibilities as well as the risks described in these terms and conditions.
- BSB has the right to refuse service at any time without recourse.
- BSB has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate any account or terminate access to or use of the service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice. BSB has the right to remove and discard any content within the service, for any reason. Further, I agree that BSB shall not be liable to me or any third-party for any termination of my access to the service.
- BSB reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted on the BSB website. I understand it is my responsibility to review the terms and to keep current on them. If I disagree with the terms, I am not obligated to use the service.
- BSB is not liable, under any circumstances, for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages resulting from any use of the BSB website or service. This includes if the damages arise from the use or misuse of the BSB site or the service, from the inability to use the BSB site or the service, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration or termination of the site or service. Such limitation also applies with respect to damages incurred by products, services, information, or advice received through, or advertised in connection with, the BSB website or the service or any links on the website. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Furthermore, I agree to indemnify and hold BSB, its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, supplies and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of content I submit, post or make available through the service, my use of the service, my violation of the Terms and Conditions, my breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or my violation of any rights or another. I agree to ALL these terms and conditions, and I understand that they apply to all services performed by BSB.